Over the course of six weeks, learn to calm your mind, manage distractions and heal your aching heart. You’ll receive step by step guidance to develop core competencies to manage stress, anxiety, and depression while benefiting our anguishing world. Greg interweaves recent research in neuroscience, psychology, creativity, and leadership development into compelling and effective mindfulness training.
Topics by Week:
- Awareness of body
- Awareness of mental + emotional phenomena
- Self Compassion
- Compassion for all beings.
This series is open to anyone interested in yoga and meditation either for application to personal growth, healing arts work or yoga instruction; it is an all levels course.
By completing the program, participants will:
- Learn how mindfulness can address the concerns of your busy modern life
- Learn how neuroscience explains your brain’s natural negativity bias and its neuroplasticity
- Develop centering practices that easily fit into your daily routine
15 Elective hours eligible for the Nourishing Heart Yoga 300 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training program.